About the role
Join a small and mighty team at Supernormal working on pulling the future of work closer to the present. Each person here is responsible for saving people thousands of hours of manual work every month, and we’re just getting warmed up.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work directly with our CEO to accelerate the go to market strategy and deliver market leading campaigns for the personas we develop.
What you’ll work on
- Develop our personas as we expand from vertical to vertical
- Deliver marketing strategies for a global audience
- Drive top of funnel through retention metrics and work closely with product, design and engineering.
- Create and maintain our brand voice
- Deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns
What we’ll expect of you
- Experience in bottom up, B2B SaaS Marketing
- High energy and drive to tackle problems and solve friction points
- Strong analytical skills to track and measure campaign performance
- A collaborative and open outlook — we’re all about lifting each other up and getting better every day. You should be, too.
- A willingness to get deep into a problem even when it seems impossible. You’ll always have support from the team.
- Confidence operating with high agency. We’ll work together to decide what’s important, but we’d love for you to bring (and build!) your own ideas.
- You’ll come in willing to learn why things are the way they are, then suggest a better way
What you can expect from us
- The team’s full support. We’re a friendly bunch and are happy to pair, talk through, or otherwise assist any time.
- Honest and timely feedback. We’re all better when we can have candid conversations about what is and isn’t working.
- A deep willingness to listen to your ideas: how can the our product, team, or business be better?
- A respect for your time outside of work. We all work hard here, but we never forget to rest and have fun.
We know that interviewing is a deeply tiring and time consuming experience. To that end, we’d try to simplify our conversations as much as possible. Here’s what that looks like:
- First round with a co-founder
- Second round with a co-founder
- Follow up and decision
Sound like a fit?
We’d love to hear from you. We’re happy to receive applications at all skill levels, though please note that Supernormal is fully distributed. We’d gently suggest looking at other opportunities if remote work isn’t quite for you.