About the role
Join a small and mighty team at Supernormal working on pulling the future of work closer to the present. Each person here is responsible for saving people thousands of hours of manual work every month, and we’re just getting warmed up.
As a CSM at Supernormal, you will play a strategic role in supporting, inspiring, and helping our customers while building loyalty and long term retention. You will identify customers that sign up in self serve, and create success pipelines for key segments as they onboard onto the product.
What you’ll work on
- Develop and maintain client relations
- Drive key retention and expansion metrics
- Work closely with product and engineering to deliver on customer requests
- Build a community of people who love productivity improvements and thrive on doing things better
What we’ll expect of you
- Experience in working on B2B SaaS that grows from the bottom up
- High energy and drive to tackle problems and solve friction points
- Communications or Marketing Degree
- Excellent English
- Highly organized and able to multi task
- Excellent communication skills
- A collaborative and open outlook — we’re all about lifting each other up and getting better every day. You should be, too.
- A willingness to get deep into a problem even when it seems impossible. You’ll always have support from the team.
- Confidence operating with high agency. We’ll work together to decide what’s important, but we’d love for you to bring (and build!) your own ideas.
- You’ll come in willing to learn why things are the way they are, then suggest a better way
What you can expect from us
- The team’s full support. We’re a friendly bunch and are happy to pair, talk through, or otherwise assist any time.
- Honest and timely feedback. We’re all better when we can have candid conversations about what is and isn’t working.
- A deep willingness to listen to your ideas: how can the our product, team, or business be better?
- A respect for your time outside of work. We all work hard here, but we never forget to rest and have fun.
We know that interviewing is a deeply tiring and time consuming experience. To that end, we’d try to simplify our conversations as much as possible. Here’s what that looks like:
- First round with a co-founder
- Second round with a co-founder
Sound like a fit?
We’d love to hear from you. We’re happy to receive applications at all skill levels, though please note that Supernormal is fully distributed. We’d gently suggest looking at other opportunities if remote work isn’t quite for you.