About the role
Join a small and mighty team at Supernormal working on pulling the future of work closer to the present. Each person here is responsible for saving people thousands of hours of manual work every month, and we’re just getting warmed up.
As our Growth Marketer, you'll work on one of the fastest scaling B2B growth companies in Europe. The top of funnel will be yours to own and improve.
What you’ll work on
- Establishing measurement and metrics for top of funnel
- Manage and prioritize growth experiments
- Drive key acquisition and activation metrics
- Double our K factor
- Work closely with the CEO to deliver on quarterly milestones
What we’ll expect of you
- Expertise in scaling bottom up B2B SaaS
- High energy and drive to tackle problems and solve friction points
- A collaborative and open outlook — we’re all about lifting each other up and getting better every day. You should be, too.
- A willingness to get deep into a problem even when it seems impossible. You’ll always have support from the team.
- Confidence operating with high agency. We’ll work together to decide what’s important, but we’d love for you to bring (and build!) your own ideas.
- You’ll come in willing to learn why things are the way they are, then suggest a better way
What you can expect from us
- The team’s full support. We’re a friendly bunch and are happy to pair, talk through, or otherwise assist any time.
- Honest and timely feedback. We’re all better when we can have candid conversations about what is and isn’t working.
- A deep willingness to listen to your ideas: how can the our product, team, or business be better?
- A respect for your time outside of work. We all work hard here, but we never forget to rest and have fun.
We know that interviewing is a deeply tiring and time consuming experience. To that end, we’d try to simplify our conversations as much as possible. Here’s what that looks like:
- First round with a co-founder
- Second round with a co-founder
Sound like a fit?
We’d love to hear from you. We’re happy to receive applications at all skill levels, though please note that Supernormal is fully distributed. We’d gently suggest looking at other opportunities if remote work isn’t quite for you.